In January 2022 Mayo County Council Arts Service issued a professional development needs-based survey to Mayo based arts practitioners. The information garnered from responses will be used to inform the 2022 professional development programme.
Through our professional development programme of workshops and information days, participants gain new skills, knowledge and connections to further their practice and personal goals across arts disciplines. The programme will include, but will not be limited to the below:
- Funding & Proposal Writing for artists (multidisciplinary)
- Data Protection for the Creative Practitioner
- Diversity Toolkit – Training
- Music Information Sessions with First Music Contact
- Event Management and Health & Safety for Festivals & Events (Multidisciplinary)
- Social Media for Promotion in the Arts
- Towards a Youth Arts Policy (Festivals & Venues)
- Assets based community development and the arts
- VR & AR – Exploring Digital Art
- Youth Arts Policy and Programming (NYCI & Hub na nÓg)
- Professional Development for the Film Sector
- Collaborative Arts Practice
- working with communities of interest or place
- working with artists (multi-disciplinary)
Upcoming workshops are advertised via the Mayo Arts Service social media channels and newsletter. If you would like to receive our Newsletter subscribe here.
Please note that the details of events listed above are provided by the relevant Local Authorities.