Abbey Road Artists’ Studios supports professional contemporary artists in a welcoming environment which facilitates peer interaction and artistic production. The workshops outlined in this application will be facilitated online by experienced professionals, each highlighting an administrative or practical aspect of the artistic process.
Our annual ATELIER PROGRAMME is a comprehensive series of courses designed to address the needs of artists at a practical level. This professional development curriculum is designed to inform areas of artists’ practice; from sourcing and application to relevant funding streams to marketing their respective artwork and learning how to make a quality exhibition submission to galleries, all of which will reinforce artists sustainability during these difficult times.
The programme is open to artists in all disciplines — artists can register for the entire series or customise workshop combinations that best suit their needs. This series of workshops is designed to inform artists’ practice from an administration and practical point of view.
Participants engaging with this programme will:
- Improve existing professional skills
- Have the opportunity to safely take part and learn remotely from home or their studio
- Learn new knowledge and business skills
- Comply with professional body requirements re; funding applications
- Acquire the confidence and skills necessary for further development and promotion
Please note that the details of events listed above are provided by the relevant Local Authorities.