This new seven week programme is ran in association with Westmeath Arts Office and Creative Ireland and facilitated by visual artist and folklorist Michael Fortune.
• Session 1: How to use your phone to make images and film for your online community. Find ways to utilise your phone to its fullest potential alongside the DIY tips needed to create tripods and accessories needed for shooting images and film.
• Session 2: How to video on your mobile phone and iPad/tablet using the free cross platform App ‘InShot’.
• Session 3: Produce stop-motion animations and time-lapse on your mobile phone and iPad/tablet using free software called iMotion and Stop Motion Studio.
• Session 4: Broadcasting. Learn how to host events using Facebook live and Zoom. In this 60 minute session Michael will show you how to conduct all your PR for events using Facebook.
• Session 5: Learn how to produce documentaries using found footage online.
Session 6: Using Free computer Apps such as Screen-cast O’Matic Michael will walk you through all you need to know when recording presentations and films etc. using Screen-recording techniques.
There is great interest in the course, so it was decided to run it again in December.
Please note that the details of events listed above are provided by the relevant Local Authorities.