Creative Ireland South Dublin in partnership with LEO South Dublin would like to invite applications from individual Creative and Cultural practitioners for this Engagement with New Technologies Award. This award aims to strengthen the prospects for the creative sector in the digital environment. It is preparing for growth and development by linking together the creativity of individuals from within the traditional cultural sector, the creative industries and non-cultural industries
Funding under this scheme can be applied to the following:
- Improving access to culture in the digital environment
- The continued expansion of collections digitisation activity for local and international audiences
- Increasing production of creative digital content
- Experimenting with technology in the creative process and in the experience of the audience.
- Technology training and mentoring
Partnership & Collaboration
- Market research
- Commercialising the creative innovation economy
- New financing models and development strategies
- Strengthening creative sector partnerships
- Collaboration across the creative sector
Please note that the details of events listed above are provided by the relevant Local Authorities.