A digital upskilling course of 7 workshops, delivered by artist/folklorist Michael Fortune. The course will give creative practitioners in the county the opportunity to learn how to use online digital tools to expand their practice and connect with fellow peers. Open to Creative practitioners living or working in County Monaghan.
• Session 1: How to use your phone to make images and film for your online community.
• Session 2: How to video on your mobile phone and iPad/tablet using the free cross platform App ‘InShot’.
• Session 3: Produce stop-motion animations and time-lapse on your mobile phone and iPad/tablet using free software called iMotion and Stop Motion Studio.
• Session 4: Broadcasting. Learn how to host events using Facebook live and Zoom.
• Session 5: Learn how to produce documentaries using found footage online.
• Session 6: Using Free computer Apps such as Screencast O’Matic. Michael will walk you through all you need to know when recording presentations and films etc. using Screen-recording techniques.
For more information please see event site link.
Please note that the details of events listed above are provided by the relevant Local Authorities.