This project aims to support the development of the Design Sector within the creative industry, through:
- One to one needs analysis sessions with design businesses in the region to help them improve their innovation skills, business supports and export support.
- Tailored training through masterclasses
- Cluster facilitation through a series of networking events and workshops with guest speakers who are successful regional, national and international role models. Participants will also have the opportunity to learn from their peers as well as experts.
- Show and tells, visit to SME's and practical supports
- One to one mentoring for businesses interested in exporting and potential to visit an international trade fair to explore the potential for exporting.
This project also aims to ensure participating design businesses link up with their Local Enterprise Offices and avail of the many supports on offer to them. Each LEO will showcase their services and supports at a number of events and participants are encouraged to link in with their local business advisor in their relevant LEO office.
Please note that the details of events listed above are provided by the relevant Local Authorities.