Mayo Arts Office will create and deliver the following workshops which will enhance the professional development of creative practitioners and organisations in Mayo:
- Workshop on how artists should prepare proposals
- Workshop on how curators should engage with artists work and interpret it differently to the artists expectations. Artists will gain an understanding into the role of a curator and their processes that will better equip them to identify curators they would like to work with and how they might approach them.
- Disability Equality Training and Risk Assessment Training for organizers of events.
- Youth Arts masterclasses
- Curatorial residency: Partnering with one Mayo venue to provide a residency for a curator to work in the area of Cultural Diversity. This would culminate in an exhibition.
- Professional Development for Mayo Playwrights/Screenwriters
- Wire sculpture Workshop with Mayo community artists and Mayo Arts Squad
- Panel Discussion with 8 older female artists and writers.
Please note that the details of events listed above are provided by the relevant Local Authorities.