This project provides for Continuing Professional Development for artists, multidisciplinary health and youth workers and community leaders in arts and health work to support positive experiences. This is an arts led project to promote well-being and support community capacity to manage and lead cultural activity. Training will be provided for key collaborators to lead and manage well-being and cultural memory to create resilient communities.
This programme responds to key priorities identified in “Creative Cavan: Culture and Creativity Strategy 2018 - 2020:
- Children and Young People
- Enable children to explore creative communication.
- Encourage ideas that are personal and inventive prioritising the creative process.
- Value artistic expression, spontaneity, risk taking and difference in our children.
- Support the exploration and understanding of individual cultural assumptions.
- Cavan – A Place to Thrive.
- Through involvement in arts and cultural activities the people of Cavan have greater opportunity to participate and make decisions that empower them to live inspired, diverse, and healthy lives. The cultural offer available in the county will continue to make this an attractive place to work and reside in.
Please note that the details of events listed above are provided by the relevant Local Authorities.