The Writer-in-Residence will run from April to November 2021 and will be managed by Meath County Council Library Service. The residency is open to published writers working in any genre of fiction or poetry who have significant experience in delivering high quality writing experiences for children, young people and adults.
Features of the residency include
- Deliver creative writing workshops to participants
- Help, encourage and provide support to participants in telling their stories and/or through a mentoring programme
- Engage with children, young people and adults through the library branch network, with schools, and with existing book clubs and writing groups
- Make use of social media to report on and publicise their residency
- Write a short evaluation report on their experience of the residency
Please note that the details of events listed above are provided by the relevant Local Authorities.