The Slow camera exchange was initiated in 2022 through the CI Creativity in Older Age funding stream in memory of artist Hermann Marbe and speaks to his aspiration of making the arts and creativity more accessible. It supports people from all walks of life to use analogue photography processes to slow down and see the world through a variety of different lenses.
After a period engagement with older people we will continue to work in this area as well as working with additional target groups through collaborations with:
- Workshops with The Sustainable Darkroom UK
- Engagement with residents Rossbara Cope Foundation
- Culture Night Pubic engagement
- End of Year exhibition
- Cyanotype workshop for Young people
- Issue 2 The Slow Camera Exchange newspaper
Please note that the details of events listed above are provided by the relevant Local Authorities.